Every day, infiltration continues to attack the integrity of our sewer systems, which overloads treatment plants and costs tax payers. If not resolved, the cost to restore increases exponentially.
Join us at Municipal Sewer Grout School to learn how and why injection grout is used to stop groundwater infiltration into sewer collection systems, saving taxpayers money and ultimately, extending the system's life expectancy.
This two-day session will present technical information on:
· Lateral and mainline test and seal packer operation maintenance
· Mixing and optimizing AV-100 acrylamide grout performance
· Review and demonstration of new NASSCO/ICGC grout specification requirements
· Live infiltration and grout sealing demos for mainlines and laterals
· New grout testing and monitoring information methods
Attendees will receive:
· Credit for (10) Professional Development Hours (PDH) certified by CIGMAT
· Safe Operating Practices Program (SOPP) certification
· Training documentation and product collateral
· Personalized Certificate of Completion
· Breakfast and lunch both days, and first evening networking event
Reserve your spot today!
Registration for this event is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.Register by February 28 and save $$!