PR10 ACLM granular mix from Logiball is a low viscosity acrylamide grout that yields a gel upon reaction. The grout solution is as thin as water, allowing PR10 to follow infiltrating water for sealing leaks & soil stabilization. The gel time is adjustable from a few seconds to several hours. The cured grout provides a long term economical water barrier & soil stabilizer.
• Seal leaks in sanitary and storm water mainlines, pipe penetrations, laterals, lift stations and manholes. Stops leaks in tunnels and mines.
• Soil stabilization for slough control, slope control, erosion mitigation and other geotechnical applications.
• Super thin liquid follows infiltration
• Can be injected through remote packer equipment
• Will not undergo syneresis
• Reaction times adjustable from seconds to hours No suspended solids
• Remote Packer in Municipal Sewers (mainline joints, lateral connections, laterals)
• Curtain Grouting (Manholes & underground structures)
• Probe Grouting
• Tube-a-Manchette (TAM) Grouting
Inject PR10 ACLM using a stainless steel, dual-component pump from two tanks (see mixing recommendations). Injecting a 1:1 ratio into the soil or external substrate produces a strong, impermeable gel through a copolymerization reaction. Optional additives are available to modify the reactions and cured gel characteristics